Remote Online Notarization uses multiple layers of security protocol for online document notarization to prevent frauds.
Online notarization encourages people to move forward by easing every industry and sector that depends on document notarization. Previously, document notarization used to be tough and tiringly never-ending. But thanks to Virtual notarization, document notarization is simply digitized and effortlessly made easy.
So what does remote notarization demand? Well, use any device (mobile, laptop, etc.) with a proper internet connection and camera support to enjoy a quick and smooth document notarizing experience.
And the price that a customer has to pay for the service is reasonable. Isn’t this accessible and convenient? The speed at which it is adopted in the states makes it one of the fastest and quickest public policy enactments of all the laws in history. They say history takes time, but Remote notary service – A History Happened in the quickest possibility. This is the best example that shows technology happening to shape a better present and future for people.
If you want to taste the best experience of this historical technology, you should get it from the best available platform. eNotary On Call is the best platform to affordably experience the complete range and potential of electronic notarization.
There are many myths surrounding the use of electronic notarization due to a lack of awareness. However, debunking them all leads to one clarity: Remote Online Notarization is a potential anti-fraud approach.
Remote Notarization – An Anti-fraud Measure
The noise of increased internet scams and online frauds is surrounding the essential positivity of Remote Online Notarization. But virtual notarization is the best anti-fraud approach for every industry that depends on document notarization to close deals.
Online notary service notary protects the customer’s security and also saves remote online notary service providers from fraud and fraudulent activities. Creditor agreements, mortgages, deeds, affidavits, trust deeds and many such documents need notarization. All these are protected by the innate quality protocols and measures of online notarization.
Remote notarization is a legitimate alternative to traditional in-person notarization. But the steps involved in the virtual notary service are different and more secure compared to those of traditional notarization. A virtual notary service minimizes risk and fraudulent activity possibilities for everyone involved. This makes it safe and secure for everyone to follow.
If you get your documents notarized, choose a virtual notary service. If you want to go with Remote Online Notarization, then go with eNotary On Call, always. Better technology can only be fully experienced with the best platform, which is eNotary On Call.
The advanced audio-visual platform used by eNotary On Call keeps it ahead of the mistakes that others are prone to commit on this path. Experience the unleashed power of online document notarization through eNotary On Call.
Ways Through Which Remote Online Notarization (RON) Mitigates Fraud
The technology of virtual notarization is a unique way to prevent fraud and fraudulent activities by digitally signing and notarizing a document. RON allows for a more efficient and trusted way to review, authenticate and approve documents remotely.
- Person authentication protocols such as ID verification and knowledge-based analysis, combined with various authentication steps, make virtual notary services a foolproof fortress that prevents fraud. These features make it far safer than traditional notarization even.
- Not just the customer but all the parties to the notary service are subjected to thorough verification protocols.
- All the documents are tamper-proof and cannot be altered when they are in digital forms, like how online notary services deal with them. At the same time, all the documents are subjected to many risks like tampering, theft, etc., in the case of traditional in-person notary service.
- The usage of electronic signatures or e-signatures and e-stamps makes online notary services a foolproof system of document notary without letting any form of leniency for fraud or intentional errors.
- Remote online notary service providers shall follow “Journaling” their steps and activities from the start and end of the digital notary event. This Journal acts as the “Audit Trail” in case of any future reference or necessity for cross-verification.
- A remote online notary service provider records the entire notary process through the recording button on the platform. This recording acts as proof in case of any legal or other requirements. This also ensures all the parties are conscious of what they are indulging in.
- The recordings and notarized documents are stored for about 7yrs.
All these steps empower digital notarization, a powerful tool against every possible fraudulent activity that disturbs society.
eNotary On Call Is The Top Online Notary Platform You Deserve!
With robust identity verification and credential analysis, digital documents minimize the risk of fraud as well as provide safekeeping.
Relish this wonderful technological advancement through a wonderful organization—eNotary On Call—and its pathbreaking platform. Contact eNotary On Call today and book a slot to complete your document notarization swiftly.